Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Book Review - Bitten

Bitten

by Kelley Armstrong




Rating **** (4 stars)
 


This is the second time I have read this novel. For some reason the first time I did not like it as well, and chose not to continue in the series. Yet, I have no idea why. Maybe I was having a bad day. 

Bitten is about the struggles of the lone female wearwolf struggle to find her place in the world. It is also about her learning to forgive the person that changed her in the first place. 

The novel is well written which is a nice change. There are times that you want to reach out and shake some sence into the main charactor for the choices she made, and the reasons she gives for them. However, that is a tribute to the author, because it completely fit the charactor. In the end she starts a path for healing.

I do like that it is not an overdone hapilly ever ending. After all there are no real endings, just growth and the passage of time. 

I was frustrated to find out that the second book features new charactors. However, I think that the main charactor does blead over into the plot. I will be continuing on with the second book. . . eventually. 


No comments:

Post a Comment