Friday, February 14, 2014

Book Review - Kickass Paleo Freezer Meals

Kickass Paleo Freezer Meals

by Lisa Ujka

 
Rating **** (4 stars)

This cookbook is good, and considering the price you should totally add it to your collection. Why? I already have two or three items on my meal plan from this book. The grain free waffles look delicious. Who would not love the Crock-Pot Jambalaya?  I suppose this is when I should warn you that I spent some time in Louisiana and fell in love with Cajon food.

Three is meatballs, chili, sorbet, ice cream sandwiches, and bacon sweet potatoes - you know food people will actually eat! This has been added to my list of go to cookbooks.

The absolute only reason that this book did not get five stars is because the formatting is not as great as it could have been. Do not worry, there is nothing that will interfere in your cooking. It is just not as tied together as it could have been. It also advertises itself as a book for freezer meals. I do think it would be better served without that since it was not included in the book - at all. There is the whole title not matching the content thing again. That being said, you should still get this book!


No comments:

Post a Comment