Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Book Review - 30 Delicious Refrigerator Cake Recipes

30 Delicious Refrigerator Cake Recipes

by Lori Burke


Rating * (1 stars)

I have a lot of recipe books on my Kindle. I love flicking through them looking for ideas. When I see a free one offered I will usually grab it. Now I am a bit more selective in what I pick up. Yet, I still have a lot of cookbooks from my before Paleo days.

In some ways it is not fair to review cookbooks based upon my eating habits. When I first opened up this book I was concerned about how I would handle it. Then I read the recipes and I felt no need to be concerned.

Even pre Paleo days I would have been appalled at the recipes in this book. Most of them call for vanilla wafers, sugar wafers, instant pudding, and whipped cream. To be healthier the book does recommend that you use heavy whipped cream.

If you are Paleo - do not bother. If you are not Paleo - still do not bother. This book is taking really bad for your junk and making it worse. I can not even imagine how these would even begin to taste good.



No comments:

Post a Comment